Simple works fine

no strings attached;

10/13/2007

noone but me from URL @ 10:28 PM

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! :D

An excerpt from the SMS conversation i had with Nurin.
Nurin: ..& i don't like my skirt and heels. cannot run laaa. Im indeed not gracious..
Myself: HAHAHA, of course you're not gracious! HAHA..
Nurin: EHH, I CAN BE GRACIOUS IF I WANT TO LAA...
Myself: HAHAHAHA, yeahyeah i know. Somewre deepdeep down inside there's a little gracious kid. Hahaha!..
Nurin: Hahaha, alamak! i sat down and crossed my legs so openly that a small part of the thread from the slit just tore. HAHAHA...

Nurin? Gracious?

She rested my case for me,
MWAHAHAHA.

Anyway,
Sarah Lavinia Joseph was a member of Cedar Girls Secondary School from 2004- 2007.
Im not going to blog about Graduation;
well, not just as yet.
I wouldn't do the memories justice.
Maybe a picture post soon.

It's hard to say it,
time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye.

template by seven ten design